We are happy to inform you that our S. M. Kaluti Composite Sports English Medium High School is switch over to CBSE, its affiliation number is 831066. From the next academic year 2021-22, your children are going to study VI to IX Standard CBSE syllabus. Here is a brief information about CBSE. Central Board of Secondary Education: Know as the CBSE board.
- It prepares the syllabus for students up to Class 12. The curriculum is set by National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT). The board conducts India’s two nation-wide board examinations: the All India Secondary School Examination for class 10 and the All India Senior School Certificate Examination for class 12.
- The curriculum is very good when it comes to general knowledge and general subjects.
- It allows the kids to experience subjects without going deep into them thus helping them to choose the focus after Xth.
- This board prepares kids for competitive exams like the IIT, CAT, IIM and all entrance exams which are held at national level and it gives better chances for appearing for Armed Forces Exams, NDA, IAS, IFS, IPS. etc.
- The schools also focus a lot on extracurricular activities Most of which are compulsory thus assuring an overall growth of the child.
So please inform your friends and relatives to grab this great opportunity.