- To strive to impart education that caters to needs of persent generation for better life.
- To provide every possible opportunity to each individual for intellectual, physical and cultural growth.
- To equip them with essential knowledge and ability in the field of science and technology to enable them to face challenge in their career.
- To make them realize the importance of time, love for work and bear affinity for all.
Mr. S.M.Kaluti, the founder paid his visit to Japan under EXPO-1970. The feelings that arose in him during this visit and the experience he felt by witnessing the poor performance of Indian Sportsmen in the IX Asain Games in 1982 resulted in the establishment of ‘SPOCO’ (Sports Promotion and Development Co-operative Ltd), his brain child in the year 1983. Under the aegis of SPOCO Sports Residential School came into existence on 01-08-1984. The inauguration of the school took place with the blessings of his holiness, Shriman Niranjana Pranava Swarupi Shivabasava Maha Swamiji of Rudraxi math Naganur-Belagavi on 02-08-1984. The credit goes to this institute that this is the first of its kind in Co-operative sector in the whole of the country. Now the school is flourishing under the able guidance of the President and Vice-President. All the Board of Directors are also striving hard for the development of the school.
- To recognize every individual’s innate ability and to channel it towards perfection.
- To educate the community in such a ways that at least a handful of them emerge as special people in top spheres of life constantly.
- To keep on such an atmosphere that will enlighten and inspire students that helps them reach their destiny.
- To help them excel in academic, sports and cultural fields.
- To motivate students to love the nation and pledge to do something for the cause.
- To prepare health and vigorous boys who with proper training would blossom in to National and International Sportsmen of repute.
- To see that students should be equally good in academics.
- To provide an ideal environment in which students grow to become responsible citizens with healthy minds, character building, moral values and discipline should be engrained in terms at their impressionable early age.
- To encourage Sports and Sports minded.
- To organize Sports activities and recognizing talented Sportsmen.
- To provide all possible facilities to the promising sportsmen.
- Open Sports schools, colleges and to provide good hostel facility.
We believe that successful learners are confident, self disciplined, independent and trustworthy individuals. Pupils are taught ‘The Golden Rules’ of good behaviour to nurture an aptitude for effective individual study and to develop the skills of good citizenship within our school community. A range of teaching strategies is employed to optimise effective teaching and learning of pupils at every age level. We carefully plan to deliver a differentiated curriculum, broad and balanced in content to meet the needs of pupils of differing abilities.